Thursday, January 26, 2012

To The Point


And they pour their hearts out to me
Placing their torments on my shoulders.
Momentarily,
I play my part well.
A good listener
A silent one
Smiling with compassion
keeping my thoughts to myself
My opinions  like a mirror
that never tells the truth
i shoulder their burden
Never pausing to ask
Why should i?
Let my world burn
when theirs does
Suffer their pain
like its mine
and forget i have my own
Sadly, i cant scream out to them
To stop or to just let me be
being the coward that i am
Sadly i try smile
when its too much to take
Turn the music loud in my ears
and shut out the world
This is a lousy piece
of literature
worthy of being framed
and marked as absolute rubbish
Our world is filled with rubbish
and i am only adding
my share of words to it
 In a much broader sense
you all can go fuck yourselves.


by Mithun.M.K


Just Trolling m8s thank you and please come again:D

No comments:

Post a Comment